1. Drink plenty of water
2. Open blinds and let sunlight in
3. Play music with no words
4. Try pomodoro techniques (Small breaks in between 25 min workouts)
5. Allow a grace period for entertainment
6. Eat brain food stacks
1. Write status updates.
2. Communicate the obvious.
3. Format your writing effectively.
4. Confirm decisions to move them forward.
5. Offer conclusions in long discussions
6. Make decisions transparent.
7. Take initiatives and deliver on your promises.
When working with someone remotely, if they dont respond immediately on Slack Channel DO NOT follow up with any version of:
Are you there?
Please answer me!
Trust they have a good reason for not answering. This little change improves remote working tremendously!