1. Drink plenty of water
2. Open blinds and let sunlight in
3. Play music with no words
4. Try pomodoro techniques (Small breaks in between 25 min workouts)
5. Allow a grace period for entertainment
6. Eat brain food stacks
1. Write status updates.
2. Communicate the obvious.
3. Format your writing effectively.
4. Confirm decisions to move them forward.
5. Offer conclusions in long discussions
6. Make decisions transparent.
7. Take initiatives and deliver on your promises.
Because people need to make plans, and a low-resolution plan is better than none at all.
But too often, estimation is seen as: