Community Manager’s burn out FAST.
- Always ‘on’
- Deal with difficult people
- Focus is split constantly on diff channels
- Wtf are working hours?
- Notifications run your life
- Glorified customer support
Stop paying them shitty salaries.
So any advice on how to help prevent a community manager from burning out?
Im looking at what can be done here.
1. I needed to take time away from the screen.
2. Focus on channels in manageable chunks.
3. Realising its not the end of the world if something isnt solved within the minute.
4. Allow others to help.
What is a reasonable salary or range for a community manager?
You should read this. You’ll have a fair idea.