I am exactly the same as you are. A man who lives in a modern era. Technology and information era and doctrined by everyone who assumes himself as a God at that time. The doctrine itself is discriminating, telling me to worship it, television, advertisement.
I can find them everywhere.
I don’t want expectations set on things that I want write about.
I believe the internet is an obfuscated lens which we hope to be seen through. It’s the staged version of us that we tragically spend most of our time creating.
I’m tired of living this way, and decided to do something about it. This site was created with one thing in mind.
The person behind this blog
- A proud Indonesia.
- A guy who currently reside in Kuala Lumpur, since 2010.
- An initiator of PlayWork, a community of Indonesian peoples who stay and work in Malaysia and try to convert more Indoneian peoples to share our knowledge and experience and ultimately trying to help others and contribute for our beloved Indonesia.
- A person cannot live without outlook.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2014).
- iMac (27-inch, late 2014).
- Amazon Kindle.
- One plus one.
- Google keep.
- Adobe Photoshop.
The offline life
When I’m not coding I prefer to be a watching movie. I would try to catch a movie at least once every week to keep myself up to date with the movie industry simple because I love to watch movies.
I do play some sports, like futsal, football, swimming and basketball. Did you know? I always like to keep my hands busy!
I’m glad that you’re here, and happy reading.